Yes I am white and gorgeous! Anti-sunbathing advice..

It was a really sunny day today and my boss sat outside, baking in the sun. She had been doing that for so many days already. I on the other hand would have a cigarette in the shade, use a hat and sunscreen when i walk the dogs. Her friend told me "Wow, what weathcer, Today you gotta take the bikini out!" I replied. " I dont have time for that sorts of stuff"! 
Its not only about time, I CHOSE not to sunbathe because of the damage it will do to my skin. Honestly, I got no serious plans to go through a skin-cancer therapy or do you?

Yes, im the withest person lying on the beach, but hey, I am not afraid to be different!

2 comments:

  1. In south India, they all are gasping for becoming white, or whiter. They often use, if they have enough money, creams and powders that "supposed to" whiten their skin...
    While north-europeans are sunbathing on their private beaches, basting themselves with darkening oils!

    What is this world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanja, Tanja... Well, you'll definitely keep one kind of cancer away, smoking a CIGARETTE in the shade. But hey, long live hedonism :D

    Cheers,

    Ursula

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.