1001 lifts by hitchhiking?

Hello my dear friends

I was wondering if I have ever reached the 1001 lifts on my travels. I started off by counting the lifts I got on my travel journeys. Today, I don´t remember how many lifts I had ever gotten in my life. Surely, I havent broken the record, too many others have. But was a good experience.

Thinking back about my many trips, I was remembering some situations and realising:

  • Every lift you get is unique, just like every person you meet.

  • And so are their stories.

  • Their backgrounds.

  • The lifes they lead.

  • Every face you see is different.

  • Some of them will be remembered forever, some not.

Your story will always remain your unique true and ONLY one though.

4 comments:

  1. I am genuinely glad to glance at this webpage posts which consists
    of plenty of valuable data, thanks for providing these kinds
    of statistics.

    Feel free to surf to my page; car insurance quotes online compare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Αnԁy Iliaѕ is a co-writer for To get morе fun and enjoуablе office Christmas
    party gameѕ іdeas, you can fіnd a great lіst.
    Τhere are bоard games thаt
    allow inԁividual player to ρoгtray оr guide а speсial сharаcteг that increаѕes itѕ abilitіes and charаcteristicѕ or even gain
    gеаrs as the game continues like thе аdventuгe board
    games. Some of these are vidеο games baseԁ аrounԁ winter themeѕ, plaуable online thгough a uѕеr's web browser. By playing games and having fun, kids often find out develop in the scary world of mathematics. There is a big difference between girl friends and boy friends.

    My blog post; Free Unblocked Games

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
    each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.

    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

    Here is my site - alliance car insurance

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Andy

    is there a way you can "genuenly" spare us from your spam comments then?

    ReplyDelete